- Rotax Engines
- Digital Display
- Rear Suspension
- KYB Pro Series Shocks
Explore Freeride Packages & Specifications
2024Transportation and preparation not included.
The Freeride is the deep-snow snowmobile built for riders who never look back. They go bigger and harder than the rest. Built with all-out style and capability for big drops and taking on the most intense terrain, there's no louder statement this winter.
Starting at $19,699Transportation and preparation not included.Estimate Payment
Rotax® 850 E-TEC®, Rotax® 850 E-TEC® Turbo R
tMotion™ XT with rigid rear arm
PowderMax†, PowderMax† X-Light
10.25 in. color touchscreen display, E-TEC® SHOT™ starter standard, Pilot DS 4 skis, Short riser block, Premium LED headlights
- Rotax Rotax® 850 E-TEC Turbo R
- 850 E-TEC® : Liquid-cooled, two-stroke, eRAVE™
850 E-TEC® Turbo R : Liquid-cooled, two-stroke, turbocharged, eRAVE™
- 850 E-TEC® : 165
850 E-TEC® Turbo R : 180 up to 8,000 ft.
Cylinders & Displacement
- 2 - 849 cc
Bore & stroke
- 850 E-TEC® : 82 mm – 80.4 mm
850 E-TEC® Turbo R : 82 mm – 80.4 mm
- E-TEC® direct injection with additional booster injectors
Fuel tank / Octane
- Premium unleaded - 91
- 36 L / 9.5 US gal
Oil tank capacity (2-stroke)
- 3.4 L / 3.6 qt
- 850 E-TEC® : 445 lb (146 in.), 440 lb (154 in.), 444 lb (165 in.)
850 E-TEC® Turbo R : 463 lb (146 in.), 459 lb (154 in.), 463 lb (165 in.)
Power Train Drive clutch / Driven clutch
- 850 E-TEC® : pDrive™ with clickers / QRS Vent Plus
850 E-TEC® Turbo R : pDrive™ with clickers / QRS Vent Plus
Drive Sprocket Pitch
- 850 E-TEC® : 73 mm / 2.86 in. (146 in.), 89 mm / 3.5 in. (154 x 3.0 - 165 in.)
850 E-TEC® Turbo R : 89 mm / 3.5 in. (154 x 3.0 - 165 in.)
Dimensions Vehicle Overall Length
- 3,058 mm / 120.4 in. (146 in.)
3,188 mm / 125.5 in. (154 in.)
3,299 mm / 129.9 in. (165 in.)
Vehicle Overall Width
- 1,073 mm / 42.2 in.
Vehicle Overall Height
- 1,395 mm / 54.9 in.
- 930 mm / 36 in. adjustable
Track Length x Width x Profile
- PowderMax† : 146 x 15 x 2.5 in.
154 x 15 x 2.5 in
PowderMax† X-Light: 154 X 15 X 3.0 in.
165 X 15 X 3.0
Suspensions Suspension option
- RAS™ 3
- KYB Pro 40 EA-3 w/ lightweight springs
Front suspension travel
- 215 mm / 8.5 in.
- tMotion™ XT with rail reinforcements
- KYB Pro 40 EA-3 w/ lightweight spring
- KYB Pro 40 EA-3
Rear suspension travel
- 264 mm / 10.4 in.
- REV® Gen5
- Pilot™ DS 4
- Deep snow compact
- Tapered U-shaped aluminum with J-hooks / Low grab handle
Riser block height
- 120 mm / 4.7 in.
- 850 E-TEC: SHOT, Electric (opt. Select models )
850 E-TEC Turbo: SHOT
Heated throttle lever grips
- 4.5 in.digital
10.25" touchscreen (opt.)
Runner / Carbide
- Square 3/8 in. / 4 in.
Bumpers (Front / Rear)
- Std / Std
Shop Freeride Accessories, Parts & Gear
You may also like
SUMMITTransportation and preparation not included.
Effortlessly agile, Summit snowmobiles paired with industry-defining Rotax power deliver dynamic deep-snow performance and instant response in technical winter terrain.
BACKCOUNTRYTransportation and preparation not included.
A true zero compromise 50/50 on-trail or off-trail snowmobile. The Backcountry delivers the agile performance and adrenaline these adventure-seeking riders love.
SUMMIT NEOTransportation and preparation not included.
A full helping of Summit deep-snow fun in a mid-sized sled that’s perfect for beginners, smaller riders or those looking for a less intimidating ride at a great price.